NIHRMA September Fall Conference- "Get It Together- Diversity, Engagement and Motivation"
Name: NIHRMA September Fall Conference- "Get It Together- Diversity, Engagement and Motivation"
Date: September 26, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM CDT
Website: More Information & Register Here.
Finding diverse talent. Engaging employees in the mission and vision. Motivating a workforce to continue to strive for excellence. These are all pieces to the puzzle.
Millennials, Baby Boomers, Transgenders, Traditional Workers, Apathetic Workers, High Achievers, Introverts, Bossy Loudmouths - How do they all mix?
Legal Requirements, Social Issues, Wage Wars, Generational Divide - How do you pull all the pieces together to build and manage a cohesive workforce?
Let us help.
Businesses in Northwest Indiana look to the Northern Indiana Human Resource Management Association (NIHRMA) to provide education, guidance, and up to the moment information on HR and Business trends in the industry. Our Fall Conference is a full day of training that will focus on diversity and inclusion, engagement, and motivation in the workforce.
The audience will be:
* Human Resource professionals (Directors, Managers, Generalists, Coordinators),
* Top Officers with strategic and fiscal responsibility (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, and Directors)
* Small Business Owners with or without an HR department,
* Leadership roles within a company (Supervisors, Department Managers, and Team Leads)
* Attorneys, Students, Faculty, Non Profit Leaders, and those looking to make a difference in the community.